Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bumbling around town...

Do you ever feel like you just need to get out of the house? I know I do! The weeks I dont work that much (2 days) I feel like all the cleaning and working around the house just plain gets old! Yesterday after all the cooking and baking I did (still more posts to come about that)... I found out that my dishwasher part (the dishwasher has been out for a couple weeks now) is on back order! So I am still hand washing dishes... yeah!! yeah ... not so much!

So today I feel like heading out and bumbling around town. Finding places I've never been, checking things out I've never seen. I'm waiting to leave bcs my lovely neighbor is going to head out with me and she has some things to do first!

I've been up since 5am, got a load of water, did dishes, sent the DH and children off to school, made little Tia her breakfast, cleaned out the car and am about to go play with the dogs. I know its going to be one of those days I either end up over caffinated or ready for a nap by 2pm. So we'll wait and see!!

I'll definatly let you know if I find something super interesting!

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol, I've been feeling that way for like... oh... a MONTH! During that time I've blogged every day and loaded my blog reader with like 50 blogs.

I think I need a life or something. lol

So when my mom called today and offered my dad's babysitting duty so that the two of us could go get pedicures I JUMPED at the chance! :)