Inside the box you can see they put a picture of the white house, tree's, horses, and people! The paper she wrote was on Thomas Jefferson. She started out really well, but realized she was writing to much and abruptly ended it.
This is a picture through the hole they cut in the box... they built it up inside, cut holes in the box, than wrapped it up and cut the holes out again (wrapping paper)...
She got a 100% on it and it was a great time for her and Dad to bond, and work together on something. I think it was so funny that Dad said, sure we can do this thing in 2 hours no problem! Sure enough it took much longer than that, and mom was left to clean up most of the mess being as Nayana was up past her bedtime working on it!! Anyways, this isn't a very detailed description of her project, or even very great pictures... i wanted to get this blog out before I passed out... tired I am today!
No comments:
Post a Comment